Friday 15 September 2017

Vintage gold

   
 VINTAGE GOLD


  
Hello everyone,
          Hope you guys are all geared up for the weekend and have great plans for this festive season!
         So, with the festive season just around the corner we thought to choose something ethnic for our next blog. So, I got this black and golden plazzo suit with a beautiful print on it from aurelia, Elante mall Chandigarh. 
        I'm totally in love with this outfit! It is just perfect for any small wedding function or a small get together on a festive eve! It is easy to style and will leave a lasting impression.
        I styled this outfit with a black and golden colored embroidery clutch purse and a pair of golden jhumkas and I was all set to go!






     I hope you like the blog. See you soon with another blog. Stay tuned. xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment